Sunday, June 27, 2010

Sassenach Anya

Helo, hello!!

Hope everyone is enjoying this lovely Sunday! I kiddies are napping at the moment so I get to play a little. hehe

Here is a card I made a couple of days ago following the sketch over at Club Anya and Friends, using Sassenach Anya. I bought this girly a long while back but just haven't have the time to play with her. I used my new Basic Grey paper for this card. I also used one of my crocheted flowers here.

Anyway, gotta run! I want to finish my DT cards before my kiddies wake up form their nap! Thanks a bunch for stopping by!

11 comments:

Stef H said...

she's gorgeous and you put among such fabulous papers too! beautiful!

Unknown said...

Such a nice card! Love the DP and the flower. TFS Hugs :)

Pam Varnell said...

Cute cute cute Kim. Love your take on the sketch. Thanks for playing.

fairie said...

This is such a pretty card! I love all the dp and the embossed paper. She's too cute.

donna mikasa said...

Super cute, Kim! Love your crocheted flowers--they're the perfect touch!

Sparkplug17 said...

This is just darling!

Crystal said...

AWWW she is a cutie Kim wow girl your coloring rocks!!!! I always love to see your Anya creations..Beautiful color combo and lovin that crochet flower!!!

Cindy Lee said...

I'm definitely eyeing at your crocheted flower! I need to learn to make those.

kris said...

Lovely card!! i just love the blues!!! and this Anya is SWEET!!!

coldwaters2 said...

Oh Kim this is another little beauty I love the image and colours that crochet flower is just perfect.
Hugs
Lorraine x

Cyndi said...

love this card! she is so cute...i've never seen her before! one day, i will attempt to make those adorable flowers!