Monday, June 28, 2010

June OCS

Weekends always seem to go by so fast for me! I haven't even started looking at my to-do list and it's Monday again! Where does the time go??!!!

Well, it's actually midnight here so this is going to be another quick post! This is my OCS card for 1Luvnmama! When I got the email from Linda for my June OCS (one card swap), boy, was I nervous! It's 1Luvnmama! LOL Mama does AMAZING work!

Linda gave us a theme for June and it's to add some of our "favorites" on the card. My fave colors are pink and purple so here is my card for mama! I made an easel card with a little pocket for a few stamped images. This card is a little bigger than my usual cards. It's 6x6.

I bought the butterfly from that scrapbook show I went a couple of weeks ago. I got a bunch.



Hope you like this card, Mama! For anyone who is interested in making friends and swapping cards, you can still sign up for July HERE.

Challenges:
Creative Card Crew: Easel card
Simon Says Stamps: Friends
Allsort: Embossing
Crafty Ann: Emobossing
Sew many Challenges: Anything Goes
Oh, Alice: Sparkle, Glitter Twinkle...
Corrosive: Flowers, flowers, flowers


19 comments:

Lisa Hjulberg said...

Oh Kim, this is so cute!!! And I love that butterfly (*wink*). What does OCS stand for?

Ann Whitfield said...

This is gorgeous Kim. Beautiful colours and beautiful colouring. I love the idea of a pocket on the easel card. I know some people struggle for somewhere to write on an easel card so a tag in a pocket would get around that really well - thank you for the idea and for sharing it with us at Crafty Ann's
Ann x

Sheri Gilson said...

Awww...this is adorable, Kim!! I love the colors and the flower and butterfly embellis are perfect!!

Jessica Diedrich said...

Still one of my fave techniques-the easel card! I just love it! beautiful coloring Kim!

Unknown said...

Such a nice card! I'm sure Mama will love it. :)

kris said...

Such a gorgeous OCS card!!! she'll LOVE it!! the colors are beautiful and the image is simple sweet!! =D

Mimi said...

cute card kim! love the bright colors, goes great together! ;)

Mimi said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Crystal said...

Oh my Kim you did an AMAZING job with this Tilda image...LOVE the easel and your fabulous details girl!!!! WOW what a beautiful card!

Lorraine A said...

Beautiful card Kim :-) Tilda is gorgeous and the papers and embellies are fab ,,,, love the flowers :-)

thanks for joining the Simon Says Stamp Challenge :-)
Luv
Lols and the DT x x x

Sprytebyrd said...

This is so, so cute, Kim!!
Hugs,
Dee

coldwaters2 said...

Oh my Kim this is stunning what beautiful colours and design I just love it so much.
Hugs
Lorraine x

1LuvnMama said...

Oh my! I luv it Kim! :) Nervous? I'm the one sweating it out . . . I know I gotta come up with something good because you always turn out amazing cards and projects! I pinky promise, yours will find its way to your home soon! :)

Kyoko said...

Very pretty Kim! I LOVE your layout and Mama will absolutely flip when she sees the card! Your coloring is soooo pretty! LOVE IT!

kim.mom said...

WOWSA!! This is ADORABLE!! Love your attention to detail!! TFS at SMC!!!

Cyndi said...

this card is fabulous! love the color combo and embellishments!

Kirsten...x said...

Fabulous easel card love the image and the embossing looks great...x

Thanks for joining us this week at allsorts hugs kirsten...x

Unknown said...

WOW your colouring is to die for, stunning card

thank you so much for joining us at Creative card crew this week
love emma xxx

iReneM said...

This is a stunner, Kim - such beautiful colours :-)
Thank you for sharing it with us at Crafty Ann's
x