Friday, June 25, 2010

Praire Fairy Guest DT Card

TGIF!!! Yay! I don't remember when was the last time I posted on Friday! Thanks to Roberta at Praire Fairy, I am posting today! hehe

I won last week at Praire Fairy, three digis and a guest spot for this week! Boy, was I surprised! In case you guys don't know, Praire Fairy has a very fun challenge every Friday, not to mention AWESOME images! This is my second time winning at Praire Fairy, by the way! :D

Anyway, this week, the theme is SUMMER VACATION! My card features PARTY ANIMALS! Summer is all about fun, parties, right? I thought this image is PERFECT for this challenge!

I followed the sketch at Mojo Monday. Notice those little dots? They are candy dots! I went to the scrapbook show last week with Lisa and she told me about these yummy dots. We both got a bunch at a really great price too!

I would love to see your take on this summer vacation theme! Hope you can play along! Please check out Praire Fairy's DTs for some wonderful inspiration!


8 comments:

Unknown said...

Super cute card! Have a great weekend :)

Crystal said...

HEHEHEHE this is SOOOO CUTE Kim!

Sheri Gilson said...

Super cute card, Kim!! Have a great weekend!!

Danni said...

What a fun image and a cute card!!

kris said...

CUTENESS!!! love the playful and fun image... party party PARTY!!! hehe!!

coldwaters2 said...

Hi Kim what a super cute card love that fun image and your design and colours are gorgeous.
Hugs
Lorraine x

Katherine said...

Cute!

Cyndi said...

very nice card! love the image! congrats on your win last week! and thanks so much for the BRAK! So generous and thoughtful of you!