Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Check This Out!

Hello! boy, I am a little surprised at myself! I have actually been posting almost everyday this week! Wow!

I am not feeling any better but at least I don't have a fever! I have a cold. :( Yeah, so now I have this "sexy" voice! hahaha...

Anyway, anyone knows what company is this girly from? Yup, Simply Betty! Meet Rio! Okay, wait, don't ask me, I know what's on your mind! LOL Yup, I got invited to join the Simply Betty DT! Yay? Yay! hehe

Well, for this card, I rotated the sketch over at Midnight Madness. To tell you the truth, I really didn't intend to but I accidentally put glue on the wrong side of the triangular white cardstock. So, I have no choice! LOL Good thing is, I am still pretty happy with how this card turned out!

Hey, check this out! Simply Betty Stamps is having a sale!!! From now through June 29th:

Buy all six My Kids Emo World rubber stamps for $45... that's like getting one FREE!!! Use Code 6EMOS45
Buy all six DT Diva Digis for $15... that's like getting one FREE!!! Use Code 6DTDD15
Buy all six My Kids Emo World rubber stamps AND all six DT Diva Digis for $50!!!! That's a discount of more than 30%!!!!!!! EMODTCOMBO

Enjoy shopping, everyone!

17 comments:

donna mikasa said...

Congrats on joining Betty's DT! Love your card--Rio's skirt is just awesome! Can't wait to see more!

Chris Olsen, Glowbug said...

Oh how sweet Kim!! Awesome take on the MMSC sketch!! Love your image, coloring and dry embossing. Don't you just love when you make mistakes and in the end they turn out beautiful!!
hugs,
Chris

Carol Hurlock said...

Kim, that is just adorable. I love your beautiful pearl flourish. Your coloring of the image is just wonderful. What a stylish, classy card. Great job with the sketch this week. Thank you so much for playing along with the Midnight Madness Sketch Challenge.

Bear Hugs,
Carol :O}
Midnight Madness Design Team

Unknown said...

Congrats Kim! So happy for you my friend. Your card is so beautiful! Get well soon. Hugs :)

Mimi said...

congrats on your new DT! your card and coloring is fantastic! have a great day! ;)

Danni said...

Totally cute and fun! Love it!

Cyndi said...

very nice! love the colors and she is cute! congrats and hope you get better soon!

pam124 said...

Kim, I really LOVE your take on the Midnight Madness Sketch Challenge this week. Your image is so ADORABLE and wonderfully colored. LOVE your pearl swirls. What a truly fun and sweet card.

Thanks for playing with us this week and hope we can have a playdate again next week!! LOL!!

Hugs
pam
MMSC-GD

Priscilla said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Lovely Linda said...

Hello Kim - congrats on the DT!! What a gorgeous card you have created! This card is so pretty and I love that image! Your take on the sketch is fabulous, especially with your great eye for detail! Love it! It is great to have you with us at this weeks Midnight Madness Sketch challenge, we would love to see you again next week! {{{hugs}}}
Linda MMSC Design Team

Priscilla said...

Wow Kim, this is one of my faves this week. Your image is adorable and I love how you flipped the sketch..it is almost like she is looking up at the square with the pearls. It turned out awesome!! Thanks for sharing your wonderful talent with the DT team, viewers and players of the Midnight Madness Sketch Challenges. We are thrilled each week to see such wonderful entries in our challenges and I want to personally thank you for joining in the fun. sorry about the first comments..not sure what happened..LOL
Priscilla

Katherine said...

Super lovely card, Kim!

Chelsea said...

Oh yeah! congrats on making the DT Kim!
The images are so cute and look like lots of fun to color.
Hope you feel better.
Luv,
Chelsea

Elena said...

Oh, I am so sorry you don't feel good, Kim... Hope you will get over this cold very soon!
Your card turned out fantastic! Really like how you colored this adorable girl!

Sheri Gilson said...

Fabulous card, Kim!! Congrats on joining Betty's team!! She is a fabulous lady!!

Sparkplug17 said...

Such a darling card!

Tracy Vinson said...

What a fabulous card this week!!! Thanks so much for taking the time out of your busy schedule to play our challenge. We are honored to have you enter your lovely work. Blessings, Tracy, MMDT