Wednesday, June 30, 2010

LLWWC45 - TRY SOMETHING NEW

Hi..............

It's time for La La Weekly Wednesday challenge! I am hosting this week and I chose TRY SOMETHING NEW as the theme! We all have something we wanted to try but haven't gotten the time to, right? Well, this is the perfect time to try it!

I have never made a suspension card so here it is! Well, I actually attempted to make on a long while back but never had the time to finish it! It's pretty cool! I like how it spins! hehe I used two different images so I actually made two cards..in one! LOL I was having lots of fun spinning it!

I kind of followed the sketch over at Sweet Sunday Sketch. I used Banjo Maya and Happy Maya on this card. I used a thin twine, thought about a floss but I was too lazy to go to the restroom to get some!


This week's featured stamp is Banjo Maya! She is 20% of the regular price, good through next Tuesday! You can get her at our online store!





For more inspiration, please check out our BLOG! You won't want to miss what my fellow teammates came up with!

Have a happy Wednesday, everyone! Thanks so much for visiting!




9 comments:

Crafting Queen said...

Adorable card, such a fun image and beautifully coloured.

Chelsea said...

What a great Challenge you have set Kim!
I would love to try this style card as well. lol
Great idea to have an image on each side.
Luv,
Chelsea

Karen said...

I love this suspension card..so adorable!! I think I need to try this sometime as well! Thanks for the wonderful inspiration!!

kris said...

That is super cool!! never tried one of those.... wow girl!! terrific creation for Lala this week!! =D

Lisa Hjulberg said...

That is the coolest thing, Kim. Great job! And a really fun challenge! There are still so many more things I want to try.

Hugs,
Lisa

Cyndi said...

very cute card! love the technique u used! i must try that one day!

Danni said...

Very cute and fun!

Kristine said...

Super CUTE Kim! Love how it's 2-sided too and your blossom Nestie is so fun for the frame =) Great challenge, all the DTs cards were so different, but fabulous! Hope you're having a great week.

Cheryl Valadez said...

Awesome card, Kim! It's like two cards in one! And those Maya images are some of my personal faves!! Great job ;D