Wednesday, June 30, 2010

2nd Post: Is it Halloween already??

Nah.... LOL But I am getting a head start on my Halloween cards! hehe

Simply Betty is releasing six vampy vampire images today! I always think of Halloween whenever I see vampires, hear of them, and such. Of course, these new images can be used for anything!

I used Jazzy on my card. Can you tell her hair is a little greenish? I added a little green after I colored it with black and gray....to match her outfit! LOL


Well, this is my first Halloween card so far! Hope everyone enjoys looking at it and maybe get inspired to start making some too! Thanks for spending some time with me in my crafty little place!

6 comments:

Chris Olsen, Glowbug said...

What fun colors and design Kim!! Love your coloring!! Darling and spooky Halloween card!
hugs,
Chris

Barb said...

This is beautiful, Kim! LOVE the colors, and your coloring is fabulous :)

Crystal said...

AWWW Kim what a fun Halloween image...LOVIN that black lace!!! Great design!!!

Jessica Diedrich said...

HOW cute is SHE?!?!? Wow your coloring ROCKS this card outta the park, girlie!

Jodi said...

Oh Kim!! She is adorable! I really love the way you colored her hair!
Hugs
Jodi=)

Cheryl Valadez said...

LOL! She's fantastic! I love this image and your card showcases her perfectly!