Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Happy Mail!

Hi, Gang!



It's always so nice to come home to some happy mail after a long stressful day! Here are a couple I received recently and man, was I happy!!!



This is a thank you RAK from Brenda. She won a mini candy from me a little while ago. So cute! Thank you so very much, Brenda!


These goodies are from Cami! Oh my gosh, I was so surprised when I got these from Cami! I have been seeing lots of Hanglar images, love them and Cami was so nice to offer to send a some stamped images for me! Not only that, she included all these!!! Wow! Thanks so so much, Cami! You are so generous, so nice, so sweet....so thoughtful!

Thank you lots, girls!!!



9 comments:

Unknown said...

So nice RAKs! TFS :)

Sheri Gilson said...

What fun Happy Mail to come home too!!

Crafting Queen said...

Enjoy your happy mail!

kris said...

Awesome RAKs girl!!! Love the Smirk creations from Brenda!!! =D

Katherine said...

Enjoy your happy mail! Like the image in the card.

Cheryl said...

What fun! It is always good to get crafty goodies in the mail

Jodi said...

Kim this is a very sweet RAK from Brenda!! She does such cute cute work!
Hugs
Jodi =)

Cyndi said...

very lovely mail you received! you deserve it!

Cindy Lee said...

Check out the goodies!! I love happy mail too!