Sunday, June 14, 2009

123456789...40!

Here is the second card I made today. I actually made another masculine card! I guess practice makes better!

I have a friend who is going to be 40 in a couple of months so I thought I would make one ahead of time, just to have it ready when I need it. :)

Here are the challenges this card is for:
1. Hero Arts: die cuts
2. Bee crafty: Letters, Numbers: I used numbers this time. My sentiment inside the card is computer generated.
3. Secret Crafter: In the Jungle. (jungle animals)
4. In The Cottage Studio: Birthday card plus some decoration inside.
5. Paper Popcicles #3: Masculine card and complete the inside



Supplies:
Stamps: Hero Arts, Hanging Monkey, Happy Playful Monkey, Birthday sentiments, computer generated sentiments
Paper: unknown brand, Bazill cardstock
Tools: Stika Design Cuter, Cutterbug, heating gun, Le Plume markers, glue marker
Other: transparent emboss powder

8 comments:

Etha said...

This is wonderful!! What a fun card! Thanks so much for playing the rumble :)

Wendi K said...

What a cute idea. It's great that this card is universal.

Denise said...

LOL, this is just the cutest!!! That is so funny...very clever.
Have a nice week.

Traci said...

Great job on the card. I love the little monkeys. I agree with Wendi that this card is very universal. Looks great.

Papertrails by a paper lover said...

Super cute card! love the monkey! Thanks for playing along with Paper Popsicles!

Gina said...

Very cute...do you cut cardstock on your stika? thelittlelettershop@cox.net

Bee said...

Great card, love the design and humour. That blue is a fantastic colour and you've thoughtfully picked it up inside too :)
- Bee Crafty

Jane Carroll said...

super card

thanks for joining us this week on SCSC :)

Hugs Jane x