On weekends either I don't have time to do any crafts or too busy with the Hero Arts challenges. I just LOVE Hero Arts so much! Love their stamps, love their site, love their blog... I wish I win the lotto so I can get all of the stamps! LOL
This weekend I managed to made two cards before the deadline, which is Sunday, midnight. This week's challenge is die cuts and I find it a little hard. I don't use die cuts often and I certainly don't have a lot. I did, however, ordered several sets of spellbinders. I love how everyone's work is so nice with the die cuts so I want to join in the fun!
Here are the challenges this card is for:
1. Hero Arts: die cuts. The butterflies and the sentiment.
2. Pile It On: using two different ribbons. The dark pink ribbon is underneath the dotty light pink one.
3. A Spoon Full of Sugar: butterflies
4. One Stop Craft Challenge: Some Sparkle. I got plenty of sparkle, everywhere on the card if you look closely!
5. Caardvarks: Depth Perception (3D)
Stamps: Hero Arts Asian Dolls thank you sentiment
Paper: Bazill cardstock
Ink: A la Mode, Versa Magic chalk, Brilliance (Dew Drop Pearlescent)
Embellishments:pearls, rhinestones, ribbons
Tools: Spellbinders butterfly die cut, Swiss Dot embossing folder, Cuttlebug, Stika Design Cutter, Sakura glitter pen, copic sketch marker