Aloha!! Let's start this week with a Hawaiian theme. Isn't this hula girl adorable?! This is one of In Style's digi images. I was going to add a banana tree to give it a more "beachy" look but I haven't put the one I drew in digi format yet. :( So I guess she would have to do with just the flip flops background. I know, this card would look much better with a palm tree. This card didn't come out the way I wanted it but what's done is done. I guess I am not really in the crafty mood when I was making it. Excuses, excuses... :)
Once again, this card is for a few challenges:
1. In Styles: Summer!
2. Pile It On: Two different ribbons
3. If the Shop Fits: TGIF color combo, blue, green and yellow
4.2RedBananas: the sketch
5. Card Positioning Systems: the sketch
6. Lily of the Valley #29: Summer Fun
7. Stampin' For the Weekend: going digital
8. Nutshells: Summer sunshine colors. This color is considered summer colors, right?
9. Creative Inspirations: using four different papers. I used seven different ones! Look closely.
10: One Stop Craft: Add some sparkle. I got some blings!
Stamps: In Style digi stamp, computer generated sentiment
Paper: Basic Studio 101, Bazill cardstock and unknown company
Embellishment: rhinestones, ribbons
Ink: Verda Magic chalk
Tools: scallop circle punch, circle punch, copic marker, Le Plume marker, Sakura glitter pen