Friday, March 7, 2014

Your Next Stamp Challenge

Hello everyone!  Happy Friday!

March challenge at Your Next Stamp is up!  This theme is good for the entirely month!  Each Friday YNS team will have some creations for your inspiration.

For the March challenge, as always, you get to choose a sketch or a photo inspiration.  You can follow one or the other or even combine them!




I decided to go with the sketch.  I love a good sketch!  I used Rosalie on this card.  The sketch was very easy to follow but I did spend quite some time creating this card.  I felt like I am starting all over!  This is what happens when I took a long break!  lol



2 comments:

Creations by Shirl said...

So pretty, love how those colors just pops of your card.....

Leanne said...

HI Kim!! (waves)
This is so cute! I love it! So happy to see you're on a team and creating gorgeous projects!! You might have been out of the game but you can't take the game out of you. hahaha...
^.^