Sunday, December 1, 2013

The Craft's Meow is closing!

Hello everyone!  Hope everyone had a wonderful weekend!  

How was Black Friday?  Did you go out there and grabbed a few good deals?  I was out only because my eldest niece wanted to go.  I was so tired from cooking all day Thanksgiving day that I wasn't in the mood to shop at all.  

Black Friday was just another ordinary day to me.  It was not crowded at all, at least to me.  I guess most people shopped on Thanksgiving night or shopped online already.  I didn't see or feel the "Black Friday excitement".

I had lots of fun helping Lisa with the booth at the Original Stamp Show in Carson a few weeks ago.  I was super happy to see her too!  I haven't seen Lisa since the beginning of the year!  

Sadly, Lisa has decided to close down The Craft's Meow because she is returning to work.  I know Lisa loves TCM dearly and I know how difficult this must be for her.  

Lisa is hosting a farewell blog hop on TCM blog.  I strongly recommend you guys to hop along and check out all the amazing creations by her friends and DT members, past and present!  

Unfortunately, I couldn't join in the blog hop because I have been so busy.  I absolutely couldn't find any craft time!  I feel really bad and sad about it.  

Will Lisa re-open TCM one day in the future?  I am not sure but for now, if you love TCM stamps, better grab them while Lisa still have them in her online store!  There is a HUGE sale going on now!  Hurry for the best selection!


What have I been busy with these days?  Well, for one thing, we finally finished working on our rental property.  From searching for the right house to getting a loan ,  remodeling it, advertising it for prospective tenants and finally choosing "the tenant" have been a long stressful process!  Tenants moved in today so we get to relax a little before we work on the back house for my in laws. 

Thank you all so much for visiting even when I haven't blog hopped.  I will try my best to visit whenever I can.  

Thanks for reading!

No comments: