Tuesday, December 24, 2013

Merry Christmas!


Wishing everyone a wonderful Christmas!

It has been a while since I last blogged.  Life is keeping me really busy!  Here is a little summary of what's going on lately:

1.  Bought a house in October, final in November.
2.  Remodeled the house and advertised for rent.
3.  Tenant moved into the house in December.
4.  Daughter turned five this month.
5.  Son will turn six next week.
6.  Mom is doing good.  I am trying to spend as much time as possible with her on my days off.  Not sure if I ever mentioned this but my mom is diagnosed with cancer, stage 4. I don't like to talk about it because I don't want to face it.
7.  I am currently not on any design teams.  I don't plan to get on any for a while.
8.  I have been so busy with the everyday life that I haven't been able to keep up my Etsy store.  I am hoping to start back next year.  I am hoping to add more variety of finished handmade items. I may have a separate store for my finished crochet items.
9.  Amazingly, I haven't been to either Michael's or Joann's!  It's pretty unusual considering I used to go at least once a week!
10.  Besides crafts, I plan to talk about other topics on my blog.  I just need to find some time!

What have you guys been up to?  Love to hear from you!  Please share your thoughts!

Thanks for stopping by!

4 comments:

Creations by Shirl said...

Merry Christmas Kim!
Hope all is well!

Paper Nest Dolls said...

Thanks for sharing Kim. Sorry about your mom, my heart goes out to you and your family.
Merry Christmas and Happy New Year ! Hugs xx
Christine

Elena said...

Happy New Year to you, Kim! Hope this will be a good one!
Hugs,
Elena

Thanh Vo said...

Thanks for the update, Kim. Keeping thoughts of your mom and your family close. xo