Monday, July 2, 2012

Feeling Sketchy

Happy happy Monday! Hope everyone had a wonderful weekend!  I finally went out with my family for a brunch after caving in for over a month! Yup, ever since my little one was born, I stayed indoor!  I literally did not step out the door, not even just to the yard!

Sparkle Creations is sponsoring Feeling Sketchy all month long!  This week, you are in for a chance at winning Swimming Lucy and Charlotte With Rose.  Here is this week's sketch:

Here is my take.  I flipped it over.  :)

I used Expecting Emily on this card.  The sentiment comes with the cutie.

Well, that's all I have to share for now. I will be back very soon with this week's Sparkle Creations challenge card! Thanks for stopping by!



2 comments:

Cyndi said...

Super sweet! Hope you're doing well!

1LuvnMama said...

Hey you! Congrats on your baby boy! I didn't know and 6 weeks already? Wow, time does fly by huh. Hope you're doing well and are adjusting to life with 3. Crazy yeah . . . let me tell you, it can be madness but it's so much fun at the same time! Take care girl!