Monday, June 18, 2012

Sparkle Creations Challenge #82: Beach Challenge

Hello!  Time for another fun challenge at Sparkle Creations!  June is Summer time so we have a beach theme for you to follow!  As long as you used a Sparkle Creations image and follow the theme, you are in for a chance at winning one adorable Sparkle stamp!  


I used Surfing Oliver on this card.  This card is rather simple. As you all know, I am not a big fan of boy/masculine cards.  I am just not good at creating them!  I guess I am not very creative, huh?



I know you need more inspiration so please stop by our blog and check out the rest of my teamies wonderful creations!  Have a great one, everyone!  Thank you all so much for stopping by!

4 comments:

Sonia said...

Totally Gorgeous! Great Job!
Great colouring!
-Sony
sonia-studio60.blogspot.com

Cyndi said...

This came out so cute! Love the colors!

Denice said...

What a perfect card for bringing in summer solstice! Masculine cards don't have to be over the top....you got this just right!
Hope all is good my friend!
:Dxx

Unknown said...

Fabulous card I love this cute image great work Well done Hugs Elaine