Monday, March 26, 2012

Note Holder

Hi! Did everyone have a good weekend? Mine was okay. Sunday was a lazy day. We went to the mall for a little and stayed in for the most part. It rained yesterday.

Here is a note holder I make the end of last year but never got to post. I have a couple of others I need to share by the way. I made it for Sammi's mini magazine, Copicendium. If you got a copy of the Holiday volume, then you probably saw this already. LOL

Monday Fun Day at Farm Fresh Challenge is Anything Goes so I am linking this for it. I used the beautiful, sexy Cheeky from the A Cheeky Xmas set.







This is basically an easel box, by the way. There is nothing fancy to it.

Anyway, I have tons of stuff to do so got to go! Thank you all so much for stopping by!

4 comments:

Creations by Shirl said...

OOh this is a great idea, is this your own template? love to make some of these for gifts... Do you share?

Cyndi said...

Beautiful box! Love the flowers!

Grandma Bonnie said...

Awesome, Kim..i am going to pin it on Pinterest because i don't want to forget to make one...it's awesome!

Cami said...

Love, love, love your easel note box! So nice to have something like this on your desk. Have a wonderful week, Kim!