Sunday, February 26, 2012

Birthday Wishes

Hello! Hope everyone is having a fantastic day!

I didn't get to blog much the last week...or two. LOL I am getting bigger these days, plus I have been sick (a cold) the last few days. It all started with an irritated throat last week. I think I am getting better though.

Sparkle Creations is sponsoring Cupcake Inspiration this week. Here is a sweet yummy picture as an inspiration!

I was inspired by the cupcakes of course, and all the bright cheery colors!

Here is my take on the challenge. I used Cupcake Ruby on my card. I haven't used tulle on my creations in ages. I added this sparkly turquoise tulle, along with one of my handmade bead charm.

I am not sure if this is happening to some of you guys, but I can't seem to comment on some of the blogs! I am not sure what's going on! Also, word verification on some of the blogs are so difficult to read to me lately. Is it just me?? Sometimes after a couple of tries, I want to give up! It's tougher when I use my ipad....which I use to check everyone's blogs quite often.

Anyway, I have a few creations I need to post. I just haven't been able to lately...

Thanks so much for stopping by!

11 comments:

Mimi said...

Such a beautiful card Kim! Love the yummy colors and of course, your gorgeous coloring!! Get plenty of rest and glad to hear you're feeling better!

Sheri Gilson said...

Adorable card, Kim!! Love your take on the cupcake inspiration...and the tulle is a perfect accent. Hope you feel better soon!!

Creations by Shirl said...

Oh my Kim~
This is such a pretty card, love all those bright colours.... and that charm is awesome... great tulle and love the whole layout...
Hope you get better soon....

Cyndi said...

Beautiful card! Love the colors! Stay healthy!

Linda said...

Hey Kim! Long time no see! This is a great card and seeing all those cupcakes makes me wanna have one now! Feel better soon and have a great week!

Stephanie said...

Fabulous card Kim - get plenty of rest hun :) x

Denice said...

Another gorgeous card Kim, and the handmade charm is the perfect touch...like a cherry on top!

I have to agree...word verification is getting harder and harder to read!

:Dxx

Tina said...

beautiful colors...amazing image so lovely thanks for sharing at cupcake inspirations


Tina
sweetie dt

joni h said...

oooh! LOVE the cupcake DP!

Leanne said...

Gorgeous! Love that pop of color on the tulle. Color choices and paper are amazing as always.
I hope you're feelin' better, I too caught something, but hoping to be on the mend real soon.
I really DISLIKE the new word verification, I agree, it's even harder to leave comments now. There are so many new blogger changes, not sure if I like or not. o well!
Hope you have a gr8 day Kim!
;)

Zulma said...

Cute card Kim! this image is so pretty, LOL! TFS with us at Cupcake Inspirations.
Zulma DT