Saturday, July 9, 2011

Thinking of You

Hey there! Hope everyone is enjoying the weekend!

We took our kids to see the movies for the first time...their first time.... My son liked it but my daughter fell asleep after about half an hour. It was nap time for her at the time. LOL We trained her to nap around the same time each day.

Thank you all so much for the wonderful comments on my little backpack! Some of you guys wanted to know the dimensions, the papers I used and links to the template. You can use the template at splitcoaststampers.com. This is a mini backpack. I used the concept from this template and made a larger one, 5x7x2 inches. I will try to come up with my template soon and hope to share it with you guys. Gotta warn you guys though..hehe..BE PATIENT! I procrastinate! LOL Well, the other reason is I have a million and one things on my to do list. It might be a long while before I get to share this template!

The papers I used for the backpack is by Me and My Big Idea. I got the stack (school themed) at one of the scrapbook shows earlier this year.

Anyhoo....on to my card... I thought I'd play along this week's challenge at All That Scraps since it's an easy one, ANYTHING GOES! I used the recently released Blush Bonnie from The Greeting Farm. I LOVE this new collection!

Not sure if anyone notice some of my cards lately but I did some paper piercing...using a tracing wheel. I LOVE this thing! I can paper pierce in like 10 seconds!

Hmmm...you can't tell much from this picture but I used the Blush Hello background stamp behind this girly. Crochet flower is handmade by me.


Alrighty my friends. Gotta go back to my crafting. I want to take advantage of the time while my kids are in bed.

Thank you all so much for stopping by!

7 comments:

Kate said...

Your card is so beautiful. Love it.

Kate

Creations by Shirl said...

Adorable card Kim~
Luv the image and the paper piercing is awesome, something I need to try out yet... Great color choices..
Have a super day~

Cyndi said...

super cute! good idea to use the tracing wheel!

Leanne said...

Beautiful card Kim! I love the crocheted flower. And I love the blues. The paper piercer is cool too, adds a great accent to the paper. TFS and hope ur having a good weekend! Hugs,

Amy said...

Beautiful card Kim, love all the blues and your crochet flower is fantastic! Amazing work!

Elena said...

Gorgeous card! Love the flower you made! :)

Jessica Diedrich said...

This is SO beautiful, Kim! Great coloring and I LOVE the gradiant color of the flower you used- it's GORGEOUS!