Monday, July 11, 2011

Sparkle Creations Challenge #51: Christmas In July

Hey there!

I love this week's challenge at Sparkle Creations! What's the challenge, you ask? Christmas in July! This challenge is perfect to get everyone started with Christmas cards! Christmas is not that far away!

I used Holiday Emily on my card. I decided to go with the traditional green and red colors since I bought two packs of these Making Memories papers a while back. Yup, you will be seeing a lot more of traditional Christmas color cards.


For more inspiration, please visit our blog!

Thanks so much for stopping by today! Happy Crafting!

14 comments:

Creations by Shirl said...

Wow Kim~
Another great masterpiece....
Luv the image you used... luv the xmas in July and your colors rock...Very pretty...

Mary J said...

Really gorgeous Kim!! Your layout is brilliant as is your colouring!!

debby4000 said...

Love your gorgeous beautiful card Kim.
luv
Debby

QPT said...

Wow!!S Beautiful!!!
Christmas

Sheri Gilson said...

Beautiful card Kim!! I love it!!

Teri said...

Love Holiday Emily! Your cards are fabulous as usual Kim!

Alice said...

so pretty and festive! beautiful holiday card, Kim!

Unknown said...

Just stunning, Kim! Love the traditional Christmas colors!

1LuvnMama said...

Traditional or not, you always know and can create the perfect Christmas card! Luv it!

Cyndi said...

beautiful xmas card Kim!

Elena said...

What a gorgeous card! I really love your beautiful layout and flowers!

Sparkplug17 said...

Such a gorgeous card!

Beth aka BR-T said...

Kim this is a wonderfully festive creation!

Have A Scrap Happy Day said...

Kim, that's so pretty. I'm beginning to feel Christmas in the air. Starting in July is perfectly fine with me. LOL.