Monday, May 23, 2011

Mini Pizza Box

Hello peeps! How was your weekend? A wonderful one, I hope! Mine was short! I need more time off! LOL

My dear wonderful partner/friend, Kris is hosting this week's challenge at Lollipop Crafts. The theme is Bling It! Yup, easy one! I think I add blings to all my creations! LOL

I've never tried making a mini pizza box but the challenge at All That Scraps sure gave me a little push! LOL It was really easy and simple to make, at least way easier than I thought!

TGF asks for Summer Lovin' projects and I immediately thought of this cute HG Sing and my Deja Views Soda Pop papers. I colored this adorable girl with Copic. I must say I LOVE blue and orange together! I used one of my handmade stick pins, available at my Etsy Store.

For some reasons, the side doesn't stay close/flat.

I made a divider for the inside.

Be sure to stop by Lollipop Crafts for more inspiration!

Since it's Monday, that means new listing at my ETSY STORE! This week is all about HAIR BOWS! I think I have over 150 rolls of ribbons! What to do with some of them? HAIR BOWS! Every little girl should have some pretty hair bows, right? hehe

Here are a couple at the store right now.


I am working on more colors and will ad them to the store soon!

Thanks a bunch for stopping!


Other challenges:
Inspired Me Friday: Always Anything Goes
Polka Doodle Challenge: Anything But a Card
Stamp Something: Something With Beachy Colors
Tellen's Challenge: Anything Goes
Aud Sentiment Challenge: No sentiments
Paper Romance: Anything But A Card
Shelly's Image Challenge: Anything Goes
Stampaive and More: Summer
Simon Says Challenge: Sparkle and Shine
A Spoonful of Sugar: Anything Goes



17 comments:

Saskia said...

Wow! You're so creative! Gorgeous work!! Thanks for joining us at Polka Doodles and good luck!

Greetings, Saskia :)

Audrey said...

What a gorgeous box! I love the bows too! Thanks for joining us at Aud Sentiments.

Shirley N said...

Love your pizza box Kim, your coloring is just gorgeous!

Sandra P said...

Lovely Project!

Thanks for joining PR this week!

Hugs,
Sandra P

kris said...

LOL!! i wonder about us sometimes!! i was going to do the same thing (both challenges) for this post... but didn't finish mine in time... plus, the first one i did wouldn't look to shabby with bling... hehe! Love the way yours turned out... you sure it's your first try?!?

Cyndi said...

very cute pizza box! love your bows too!

Julie said...

Beautiful! Fabulous coloring. Thanks for joining us at Aud Sentiments
Hugs,
julie

Mimi said...

This is too cute Kim! Love the colors and great idea to divide the inside box! Gorgeous coloring! ;)

Kiki said...

This is simply fantastic! Love the colours you've used. They really make me dreaming of summer.

Thanks so much for playing with us at SAM this week.

Hugs, Kiki

1LuvnMama said...

Hey Kim! LUV EVERYTHING INCLUDING YOUR RIBBONS! You amazes me with your talent . . . this pizza box is sweet and to add little trinkets and jewelry is perfect!

Colette said...

Fab project, love the box, thanks for joining us at Polkadoodles this week. Good luck!
Colette xx

Min said...

Wow, this is just adorable! Must give these little boxes a try! =) Thanks so much for playin' along with us this week for the Shelly's Images "Show Us What You Got" Challenge.
We hope you'll join us again soon! Hugs & Happy Days! ~Min
Kaymin Kreations

sammi said...

What an adorable little box! So cute! Thanks for joining us at Shelly's Images.

lis-m said...

Totally adorable !
Thanks for joining us this week @ polkadoodles .
Hugs xx

FauxPainter - Dee Paramour said...

Fab project, thanks for taking part in the Polka Doodles challenge

Vintage Milly said...

Such a sweet project, thanks for joining in with our challenge at Polkadoodles this week, hugz,
Em.x

Fliss said...

Really lovely project.
Thanks for joining in with my Polka Doodles Anything But A Card challenge and good luck!
Fliss x