Friday, May 20, 2011

Diamond Fold Card

Hello there!

Today I have this fun fold card to share! I came across this diamond fold card a long while back....just never got a chance to make one until now. This card features Winter Marci. I colored her a long while back too. LOL

I used one of my handmade crochet flowers. I don't have this particular one listed on my Etsy store yet but you are more than welcome to browse through others. :) I will be adding more soon! I just need time to take pictures and list them. LOL


That's all for now! I do hope everyone have a great weekend!

8 comments:

Leanne said...

Kim this is awesome!! I would love to try this card fold. You are always coming up with gr8 projects, this is beautiful. Have a gr8 weekend!! :)

Mimi said...

Pretty card Kim! Love the fun fold and the colors are gorgeous! Have a great weekend! ;)

Beth aka BR-T said...

Oh this is terrific I think with a little thought I can do this!

Crystal said...

AWWW Just sooooo cute, LOVE this fold and these beautiful colors, I SOOOOOO LOVE how you rock these images!

1LuvnMama said...

Luv your quite fold! You're always good at giving me some inspiration! Now to translate that inspiration into something tangible! :) Have a great weekend!

Elena said...

Beautiful! Love the colors of this card! And what pretty flower! Really like the thread you used!

TLC DESIGNS, LLC said...

Do you have a link or a sketch of this pattern? Lovely job
Tammy Louise

Cyndi said...

super cute! love the technique you used!