Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Summer Time Sandals

This week's theme at Meljen's Designs is FIBER, RIBBON, LACE! Can you believe it? I actually forgot to check the current theme before making my card! Luckily, yarn is consider fiber!

Anyway, Meljen's Designs is releasing FIVE summer themed images this week! There are no packs this week, just singles. I used Summer Time Sandals on my card. I printed it three times...popped the sandal once, and the popped the flowers on the sandal. I decided to try something different on my card this time. I have the image inside the card instead. Well, not really inside as you can see. I used one of the crocheted flowers I made. The sketch is from Paper Sundae.




Be sure to check out my teammates' awesome creations at Meljen's Designs!

11 comments:

Kelly Booth said...

Such a cute card Kim....Love that stamp!!

Crystal said...

Kim what a fun fun design, those flipflops and your crochet flower is GREAT!!!! Fantastic summer creation!

Jessica Diedrich said...

oh how fun! For someone who LIVES in flip flops day after day, this is one MUST have image! Adorable!

Sheri Gilson said...

What a fun card!! Love the little flip flops and peek-a-boo window!!

Danni said...

Awesome summer card!! How fun!

CarlaKH said...

awww too cute! Thanks for joining us at Paper Sundaes!

HappyCrafter said...

Very cool, love the window effect and your crochet flower too. Glad you played along with us at Paper Sundaes!

Crystal said...

So pretty, love the image on the inside! Your crocheted flowers are gorgeous! Wish I was that talented!
Thanks for playing along with us this week at Paper Sundaes :)

Monika Reeck said...

Kim I love that stamp and your coloring is adorable...lovely Flower chrochet and Great card Kim....I just joining Paper Sundaes challenge too my card is number 36 near your card on the Paper Sundae :) would you mind to see my Blog Pattie...many thanks before and have a nice weekend, hugs, Monika

juli (sweetpz) said...

Very cute card! love the flip flops and the flower is adorable =) thanks for sharing!

hugs
juli

Jane Izumi Matsumoto said...

Super cute!!