Saturday, June 19, 2010

All About BUTTONS!

Hello my dear wonderful blogging friends! Hope everyone is having a fantastic weekend so far!

It has been almost a week since I posted! Wow! Well, my last post was on Wednesday but technically, I last posted on Monday. My last two posts were scheduled. Anyway, I was trying to get to bed earlier but I guess I am already used to going to bed late so yeah, I am still going to be late. Not good.... I didn't craft, I was surfing the net and was kind of waiting for the time to pass...

Anyway, can you tell I am trying really hard to work on my Christmas cards? :D I know, I said I would make at least one a week but I just couldn't! So forget about that, I'll just make one whenever I can! LOL

The theme for Farm Fresh this week is BUTTON IT. I saw this button wreath on a magazine a while back so I decided to make one...on my card! Yeah, I was kind of eager to use up my pack of $1 buttons from Michael's. LOL Since Your Next Stamp ask for buttons, this card is perfect for it!

Oh, if you look closely, besides the buttons from Michael's, I recycled some from my shirts. The ribbon is recycled too....from Coach.

Anyway, thanks a bunch for stopping by today! Come back soon because I have a little surprise for you guys! Shhh...it's a secret!!

11 comments:

Crystal said...

Oh WOW Kim that button wreath is AWESOME!!! IT looks fantastic!!!! What a cute cute snowman too, great Christmas card!! Enjoy your weekend!!

donna mikasa said...

Love your buttony wreath! Super cute idea! Now I wanna start my Christmas cards, too! Hope you're having a great weekend!

Unknown said...

Such a nice card! I love all the buttons & the image you used. Great job TFS :)

Danni said...

What a fun card, loving the buttons!

Jane Izumi Matsumoto said...

Oh! This is awesome! LOVE it!!

Stef H said...

wow kim! this is fabulous! i just love it! that button wreath is da bomb!!!!

Cyndi said...

this is a really cute card! i love snowmen and i love the button wreath! and always great to recycle!

raindropecho said...

WOW!! I'm totally looking all the buttons, Kim! It looks like a wreath...this is so cool!

Cindy Lee said...

Love your buttons wreath!! Such a great idea Kim!

Chelsea said...

Hi Kim,
What a beautiful display of Buttons!
Wow! Love all the nicely place layers.
gorgeous card.
Luv,
Chelsea

HappyCrafter said...

So cute, I'd never have thought of using the buttons that way as a wreath and they look wonderful! Thanks for reminding me it's time to get on the xmas card bandwagon :-)