Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Some Changes...

Happy Tuesday! Hope everyone's week is going smoothly so far. It's going to be a really busy work week for me because I have a deadline to meet this Friday.

Today's card is for Card Patterns. I used Cowgirl Lili. She's such a darling!


I've decided not to include a list of supplies used on all my creations so if you have any questions or need to know what I used, please email me or leave me a comment. I would be glad to get back to you!

Thanks for taking the time to visit. Have a great day everyone!



10 comments:

Crafting Queen said...

Adorable card, love the image. Have a great day. Anesha

Angelwood said...

She is beautiful, Kim. Love your combination of colors and your coloring of Lili is fabulous! hugs, Angela

Crystal said...

AWWW Cowgirl LiLi looks PRECIOUS...Oh my word love these colors and the added sparkle is fabulous!!!! Super cute Kim!!!

debby4000 said...

Adorable, gorgeous card, love the colour and the sweet image.
luv
Debby

jem (jane elizabeth middleton) said...

hi Kim
I'm fine apart from a bit of a cold, hope you are well.
your card is fab , love the image and colour combo.
janex

coldwaters2 said...

Hi Kim you are right she is beautiful and adore the colours and design.
Hugs
Lorraine x

Danni said...

Such a sweet card!! Wonderful job!

Chelsea said...

Hi Kim, Wow! lovely card with gorgeous purple and green colors. :) You're so lucky to have beautiful Sunny CA weather to enjoy! :)

Sparkplug17 said...

Such a lovely card!

Beth aka BR-T said...

This card is fantastic I love purples with greens and this Lili is one of my all time favorites! Beth