Saturday, May 8, 2010

Bee Crafty's Something New Challenge

Hello everyone!

Boy, am I glad the weekend is here! Work has been super busy for me because we have a court filing deadline next week. It's actually kind of chaotic trying to get all the cases ready for the attorneys.

My daughter is her normal self again because she generously passed on her fever to her brother. So, yeah, I still have a sick little one at home.

Anyway, we have a new challenge for everyone to play along with us at Bee Crafty. Our theme is SOMETHING NEW. It can be anything new...a new baby, a new home, a wedding, anything!

I used the new Bee Crafty image, Toy Chest. It's perfect for a baby card. I have a few friends who are expecting so this is a good start for all my baby cards.

Hope you can play along with us! Have a great day and thanks so much for stopping by today!


7 comments:

Unknown said...

Hope your soon gets well very soon.
So cute card! I need to make some baby cards too. Thanks for sharing :)

coldwaters2 said...

Aw Kim this is fabulous what a gorgeous image are so beautifully coloured loving the design you have used.....I do hope the little one gets better soon.
Hugs
Lorraine x

Stef H said...

oh i hope your little one feels better soon!

absolutely stunning card!

i was in law for 45 yrs. boy do i know about deadlines!!!!

Kyoko said...

Hi Kim! You did such a wonderful job on your card ... the image is just tooo cute!

Hope you have a wonderful Mother's Day!

Huggies,
Kyoko

Amy said...

Awww, this is so cute Kim! Love your mix of papers and your coloring is fantastic!

HappyCrafter said...

oh my, what a wonderful new baby card. That image is FABULOUS and you did a great job colouring it too.

Cyndi said...

very nice card! the image is so cute! love your coloring!