Thursday, February 25, 2010

Problems With Google Reader?

Does anyone have problems with Reader lately? For some reasons I don't get all the updates....for a while now. I have to click on each one manually for updates! Hmm...

Like my images? :D These are stamps I got from Michael's for $1 each. I think they are cute and so perfect for the sketch over at Card Patterns. I wanted to add a sentiment to this card but don't have a right one and my printer is acting up so I can't even make my own! I guess I'll have to add it some other time. What a bummer! I hope I don't forget!

I am not sure if you can tell, but I did a little paper weaving on this card. I used my leftover Valentine's Day paper, cut it into strips and weaved them onto the blank card. Well, I of course cut two slits on the card first. :D I might as well enter this card for Die Cut R Us again since I used leftover Vday paper....same paper too! :D

Well, just a quick post today. Actually, I am quite surprised at myself for posting almost everyday this week! Well, I stayed up late and I really shouldn't because I was late to work twice this week already! I've got to get myself together!!! Anyway, later for now!

9 comments:

Pretty-In-Ink said...

So pretty! I love what you did with your cute dollar stamps and your fabulous paper weaving!
Hugs
Nicola

Victoria said...

they ar cute stamps. Can't help with GR as don't use it - hope it sorts itself out for you
Hugs
Victoria
x

donna mikasa said...

Hi Kim! One evening I couldn't get to your blog thru Google Reader. I clicked on your post title and your name with no results. The next day it was fine. Must be the Google elves.....Oh, and your card is too cute! Love the paper weaving!

Sheri Gilson said...

Very pretty card, Kim!! I love the clean layout and the strips are fabulous!! Great job with this weeks challenge!! Thank you so much for sharing this with us at DCRU!!
Sheri
DCRU DT

Gwen's Busy Little Hands said...

Kim, sorry to hear about your Reader problems. What a pain!

Your card is great. Wonderful for a friend. Love the images...great find! Like the way you used those scraps.

Glad to see you back at DCRU.

Smiles!
Gwen DT@DCRU

Cara said...

Hi, Kim! Sweet card! Google gremlins must be at it again. Thanks for sharing your talents with DCRU!
Cara DCRU DT

Mihai Parparita said...

Sorry to hear you're having issues with Reader. If you'd like us to debug, feel free to email me with a screenshot of your problem to mihaip at google dot com.

Mihai Parparita
Google Reader Engineer

Jana Weaver said...

Very cute...those stamps are awesome!! Haven't had any probs with reader myself - hope it resolves quickly!

Amber said...

Oh how darling Kim! LOVE LOVE LOVE the patterned paper. And what cute images, you colored them perfectly!
DCRU Hugs
Amber