Monday, February 8, 2010

More Valentine's Day Card

Happy Monday! Hope everyone is starting the week nicely!

Today I am sharing another Valentine's Day card. :D This is my FFF card for this week following Mercy's sketch. She always has awesome sketches to follow! Check out her blog too! She has one every Tuesday!

Looks like there are still plenty of Valentine theme challenges out there so I am going to submit my card for them! :D

The Pink Elephant: Mushy Gushy Valentine
Stamp With Fun: Hearts
Pile It On: To the One I Love

Okay, peeps, gonna work on a card or two while my babies are taking their afternoon nap. I have about two hours to myself so I better take advantage of it! See ya!

Card Details:
Stamps: Little Paper Shop, The Greeting Farm, Hero Arts
Ink: Memento, Copic, Colorbox, Spica
Paper: My Mind's Eyes, Bazill, The Paper Company, Georgia Pacific
Embellishments: gems
Tools/Others: stickle, embossing folder, border punch, corner punch


Have a great day, everyone! Thanks so much for taking the time to visit!

13 comments:

Crystal said...

Kim this is soooo adorable, love these colors, design and this image!!! SWEEET!!!!

Pretty-In-Ink said...

So pretty! I'm loving all that beautiful sparkly glitter!

Anonymous said...

Oh wow!! Kim, this is soo sweet!! I adore your coloring girl!! HUGS

Andrea M said...

She is so pretty! Love her shimmery shoes! Great job and thanks for joining us at Pile It On!

Sammi said...

Oooh Kim this is totally adoarable!! LOVE your colouring, colours, papers!! It's truly gorgeous!
xxx

coldwaters2 said...

Oh wow Kim this is just stunning those papers and the colours you have used just bring that beautiful image to life I love it.
Hugs
Lorraine x

Lisa Hjulberg said...

Oh, I recognize that paper! Beautiful card, Kim! I absolutely love it!

Sparkplug17 said...

Such a lovely card! I love the red and blue!

Andrea said...

A very nice card - wonderful paper and the image is so cute! Thanks for joining stamp with fun.
Many greetings
Andrea

Katherine said...

This is adorable kim, love the colors.

Sheri Gilson said...

Adorable card, Kim!! I love the distressing and touches of bling!! Thanks so much for playing along with us this week at TPE!!
Sheri~TPE DT

Jenn K said...

What a beauty! Thanks so much for joining us at The Pink Elephant!

Annie said...

Fantastic work. Thank you so much for joining us at The Pink Elephant. Hope you'll have chance to join our new challenge that starts tomorrow.
Ann xxx