Tuesday, February 9, 2010

LOVE

Hi!
I haven't made a card without coloring in a while. I made this one using the sentiment stamp from Little Paper Shop. Love it! Usually non-coloring image cards are so much quicker for me to put together but not this one. I was having a hard time trying to put everything in the right place! It just doesn't seem right to me for some reasons. I finally gave up and left it as it is.

I am entering this card for these challenges:

Tuesday Tagger: Love
Die Cuts R Us: Love
Stamp With Us: Hearts
Everybody Art: Valentine

Thanks so much for stopping by!

Card Details:
Stamps: Little Paper Shop
Paper: Bitter Sweet, The Paper Company
Ink: Colorbox, Copic, Momento, Spica
Embellishment: Ribbon, twine, button, pearls, heart brads
Tools/Others: nesties



11 comments:

Cara said...

Gorgeous, Kim! Lovely sentiment. Thanks for sharing your "love" with DCRU this week!
Cara DCRU DT

Alex said...

Like the colors and the hearts!
Thanks for joining EAC!
Hugs, Alex

Sheri Gilson said...

Fabulous card, Kim!! The colors are beautiful and I love all the hearts!! Thanks so much for playing with us this weeks at DCRU!!
Sheri~DCRU DT

Gwen's Busy Little Hands said...

Kim this is fantastic! Great layers, sentiment and inking. Wonderful entry for the LOVE Challenge at DCRU.

Smiles!
Gwen DT@DCRU

Sammye Jo said...

I am bowing down Kim- LOVE THIS! May be my fav card of the challenge so far!!! I am so glad you joined us this week at DCRU!!!!

Sammye Jo
DCRU DT

Hannah said...

Love the designer paper!!! The hearts are sooo pretty too!! Wonderful card thanks for joining us @DCRU

Unknown said...

Kim, this is utterly gorgeous, many thanks for joining us at Tuesday Taggers this week. Hugs Avril xxx

Juls said...

this is fabulous! I love all the pearls!

Unknown said...

Fabulous project! Thanks for joining in with our Love theme this week at Tuesday Taggers x Janet

Teri said...

Great project for our 'Love' theme at Tuesday Taggers this week - thanks for joining us!
Hugs,
Teri x

Sally H said...

So elegant! Thanks for joining us at TT this week!