Sunday, December 6, 2009

Season's Greeting!

Hello my crafty friends! :) Hope everyone is having an awesome weekend! I got some Christmas shopping done yesterday. Yay! I have a lot more since I have over 13 nieces and nephews. I am very picky when it comes to getting that right present so it usually takes me a lot longer to finish shopping. But it's cool. I LOVE to shop! :D I'll see if I can sneak out for an hour or so later to get a couple more presents. I want to take advantage of the Friends and Family event at Macys, Gap too. There are a few stores I love to go and they always send me coupons...I am a sucker for that! lol

Well, today is another fun challenge over at Pile It On. Our theme this week is TINSEL TOWN (GLITTER) and Soft Pencil is sponsoring! Soft Pencil generously gave all the DTs a few digis to work with. They are super adorable images! I used OUR DEAR REINDEER for my card.

Here are my challenges for this card:
1. Pile It On: Tinsel Town
2. Sweet Sketch Wednesday: the sketch
3. Digital Tuesday: Christmas Sparkle
4. Creative Card Crew: Christmas
5. A Spoonful of Sugar: non traditional color Christmas colors
6. Stampaive and More: Christmas
7. Paperplay: Christmas without red or green
8. Stamp Something: Glitzy Somethings
9. Crafty Cardmakers: Alternative Christmas (non traditional colors or non christmas image with traditional colors)

Well, I got to run! I have a few projects I need to work on. Hmm...I might now be able to go shopping later then. I need more time!!! Arrgg...

Card Details:
Image: Soft Pencil Designs, Sentiment (Hero Arts)
Paper: K&Company, The Paper Company
Ink: Copic
Embellishment: gems
Tools/Others: nesties, glitter




20 comments:

Penny said...

Wicked cute!

Jessica Diedrich said...

SO cute, Kim! Your shading is awesome on the cute little image!

Liz said...

Kim ,..Lovely Lovely Card

Thanks for joining paperplay this week Hope you join again soon

Liz xx

Victoria said...

Kim this is yummy, I love the colour combo and the image is too cute

Victoria
x

Arlana 11426 said...

This is such a sweet card. Love the colors and that adorable image. Thanks for playing along @SSW!!

mulberry station said...

What a precious image. You did a wonderful job coloring. Thanks for joining us at SSW.

Rose said...

Your card is just so cute! I love the image! Thanks for joining us at SSW this week!

Crystal said...

AWWW Kim what a SUPER SWEET IMAGE!!!! Wonderful coloring as always sweetie....what a great creation! Hugs!

Beth aka BR-T said...

Kim this is so cute that digi is awesome! Beth

Denise said...

Kim,
This is one adorable card! Love the coloring.

Jamee said...

your card is so adorable! i love rudolph's nose!!

Anonymous said...

HI sweetie!! I just adore this adorable card and your coloring is so pretty!! Thanks for joining in with Stamp Something this week!! HUGS

Jeannie said...

Beautiful color combo and your coloring is great too!
Join us again some time at SSW!

Peace and Luv,
Jeannie

Elizabeth P said...

I love your card Kim! the colours combo is great and your coloring on the image is so beautiful!!! great work ;)

Handmade Creations by Stephanie said...

beautiful card and I love the colors you used!!!

Sheri Gilson said...

This is super cute Kim!! I love the sweet image and all the bling!! Great job with the sketch!! Thanks for playing with us at SSW!!

Valérie Goldenschue said...

superbe carte, merci de ta participation à stampavie and more

Lisa H. said...

sweet card, love the colors and your bling. thanks for playing with stamp something.

Anonymous said...

Cute image, lovely colors! Thank you for joining us at PaperPlay!

Vixykins said...

Love rudolphs cheeks hehe! Lovely work x

Thanks for joining us at Crafty Cardmakers, our new challenge is up!

(I'm a bit late on my rounds due to illness of kids & self!)

Vix