Saturday, July 18, 2009

Thinking Of You Make Me Smile

Ahh, weekend finally! I am so tired lately. Work has been so hectic! One of my co-workers teased me earlier right before I got off work that I was going home to a second job. She was right though. Having kids and taking care of them is a full time job, but a job I love and enjoy a lot!

I made this simple card in about fifteen minutes and I love how it came out! Love to know what you think of it!

I am submitting this card for a few challenges (as usual). :D

1. CPS: For challenge #124
2. Color Create: Blue and white
3. Kaboodle Doodles: Challenge 9, Buttons and bows

Supplies: Stamp: Hero Arts; Papers: DCWV; Embellishment: Pin, buttons, ribbon

13 comments:

Jilli said...

Gorgeous card ... love the sentiment. Jillix

Sharon Traynor Designs said...

This is beautiful Kim. Those stick pins are gorgeous. I love cards with the sentiment as the focus because they always look timeless. Yours is wonderful. Thanks for playing along at CC challenge this week.
Sharon xx

mckinkle said...

Hi Kim, I think your card is beautiful, the colour is so fresh and the little buttons are gorgeous!
Keryn :D

mudmaven said...

What a wonderful card! Love the colors. Thanks so much for playing in our Kaboodle Doodle challenge this round. ~chris

Crystal said...

OOO Kim this is GREAT!!! I LOVE this blue!!!

raindropecho said...

Hi Kim! Glad you were able to join our challenge. Great card, love blues, but never use it enough. Those flower buttons are so cute!
- Ann

Julia Dunnit said...

It's gorgeous - funny how the ones you labour over for ages don't alaways have the same impact as the quickies - quick, make loads!!

Janiel/ janny said...

Beautiful card Kim, Love the sentiment and the little cute flower buttons. Thanks for joining us at CC this week. janny

Ali Dantre said...

Hi hun...sorry i not been over...but im getting back into swing of things. Re this card hun...its amazing! look at this wonderful blue!!
I love everything about it.

Hugs
Lisa.xxx

Lilacanglia said...

Beautiful!!
Lovely colours,
good luck in the kaboodle challenge,
Hugs
Angie
DT Kaboodles

aardvarkpest said...

Beautiful card. Love the sentiment and the bright blue.

Glenda

Unknown said...

Blue - my favourite colour - love this card. Thanks for taking part in the Kaboodle challenge - hope to see you again soon.

Di said...

Beautiful just love the shade of blue you've chosen a very pretty card

Thanks for joining C.C this week

Di xx