Saturday, July 18, 2009

Celebrate With Style

I have another card to share. I am late with this week's challenge at Pile It On. If you haven't played along this week yet, you still have one more day so HURRY!!

Linda sent me this Anya image and she is so stinkin' CUTE! I am going to have to get the set myself! Linda is just GREAT! She sent me a bunch of stamped images and she has been sharing tips with me on what cardstock is good for stamping, where to get copics for less, etc. She is so helpful! I am learning alot and still learning. Thanks, Linda!

Here is the challenges this card is for:
1. Pile It On: The sketch
2. Paper Makeup Stamps: PMS: Who's Got the Button?
3. Dutch Dare:Challenge 56, use cutting dies and/or punches. I used my flower punches and nestability
4. Creative Inspiration: Stitching. I have faux stitches. :)
5. Stamp With Fun: Use shapes or punches
6. Kaboodle Doodles: Buttons and Bows. This is my second submission.

Supplies: Stamps: The Greeting Farm and Hero Arts; Ink: Memento; Papers: The Paper Company, Recollection, Doodleby Designs; Embellishments: Buttons, ribbons, gems, twine; Tools: Le Plume markers, Copic markers, nestability, flower punches

15 comments:

Linda said...

Hey Kim! Love what you did with this image!!! She's a beauty! Hey, I got the gorgeous card you sent me!!! OMG - I wasn't even expecting this! THANK YOU SO MUCH! I'm gonna be posting it very soon!!! Have a great weekend and take care! Hugs, Linda

Crystal said...

Hey Kim this is sooo ADORABLE, I just LOVE that Anya..she is super cute!!! I love your colors and design..Great ribbon treatment, the texture behind her is AWESOME with the added faux stitching..wow girl there is so much neat stuff to look at on this BEAUTIFUL card!!!

mudmaven said...

Very cute! Thanks for playing again in our Kaboodle Doodle challenge. ~chris

craftypagan said...

Fabulous card! Love your miss anya and the colouring is fab! Your colour choice is great too. Lovely take on the sketch. Thanks for playing with us at Pile it On! Don't forget to come back tomorrow for the new challenge. Hugs Rowena-Pile it On dt

raindropecho said...

You again? Just kidding :D Great job on the sketch, Kim. Miss Anya looks totally fabulous.

- Ann

Timi O. Mercado said...

This is so pretty! Yuor stamped image is so so cute!

Timi, Pile it on DT

Sammi said...

This is stunning Kim! Gorgeous colours and lovely colouring! I love that image!
Sammi
xxx

Maureen said...

Great take on the sketch! Love the pretty papers and 'bellies you used! Thanks for playing with us at Pile It On!

Vickilyn said...

Super cute!!

Thanks for playing with us at PILE IT ON!

~Vicki
Owner

Anonymous said...

wow Kim,
totally adore how you made one of the rectangles slimmer to put the sentiment!

Thanks for Playing at Pile It On!

-- dalis
PIO Owner

Karin said...

Gorgeous card.
Love the beautifull papers and cute image.
Thanks for joining the DDCC this week.

xoxo karin

Ali Dantre said...

Kim...you've done it again hun. Fabulous card, colouring and colour combi. Im loving this & its way on up there babes.
I have so enjoyed looking at all these new makes darlin. Full of inspiration.

Big Hugs

Lisa.xxx

Lilacanglia said...

beautiful card,
Thank you for joining the challenge at Kaboodle,
good luck,
Hugs
Angie
DT Kaboodles

Unknown said...

What a cute card and very girly - love it. Thanks for taking part in the Kaboodle challenge.

Deanna said...

Love it, great color combo!

Thanks for playing!
Dee @ Pile It On