I had to push myself to make a card tonight because it bugs me when I have nothing to show or share. I have been kind of disoriented the last couple of days. I have so much to do but yet don't know where to begin. Plus, work is getting hectic again, so many deadlines to meet.
Anyway, Fred She Said is having a freebie challenge and all creations will be judged. I thought I would join in the fun. I like it when a challenge is being judged.
This card is for the following challenges:
1. Fred She Said: Create a card/project with this freebie
2. Stamps and Smiles: the sketch.
3. Papertake Weekly: Take your Pick Color Combi. I chose pink and green
4. A Spoon Full Of Sugar: Swirls. My patterned paper has swirls
5. Creative Card Crew: Polka dots. not sure if you can tell, but the patterned paper has dotty pick flowers. Hope this counts.
6. Creative Inspirations: Distressing.
7. C.R.A.F.T Challenge: Pink and Green
8. Belli Challenge: Metal Tag or anything metal. The heart clip is metal and so is the dragonfly charm.
9. Three Clover: Challenge 23, Bling
Whew. didn't think this card fit so many challenges! Yay!