Friday, July 24, 2009

An Award from Linda!

Good afternoon, Everyone! TGIF! Yay!

I got this Beautiful Blogger Award from my good blogging friend, Linda over at Simple and Sassy Creations a few ago and forgot to pick up and post. Thanks, Linda! There are so many beautiful blogs out there I don't know who I should pass this on to. So, I'll pass this on to the few people who just visited my blog. :) First, I am passing this award right back to Linda, then comes, Crystal, Lisa, Jodi, Denise, and Rosario.

Hope everyone is having a great day!

3 comments:

Crystal said...

Congrats on the award girl, so deserved!!! :) I hope you have a wonderful weekend!

Jamee said...

congrats on your award :)

Ali Dantre said...

Oh Kim! Congrats on recieving this beaut award and oooo thank you for passing it on to me. Bless your lovely heart.
I shall place on my sidebar.

hugs
lisa.xxx