Today I share with you a very cheerful card. :D What do you think? I used one of my Tilda images from my blog friend Denise. Thanks Denise! Doesn't Tilda look happy running toward you for a big hug?
This card is very simple to make. All I did was follow the sketch from Sunday Sketch and Stamp and tied bows on it. Instead of adding the usual prima flowers, I decided to make my own flower, a ribbon rose. I used to do a lot of paper folding, especially flowers. But instead of the using papers, I used a ribbon. I used a yellow brad to attach the rose together, very easy to make. I also clear embossed the yellow cardstock with my butterfly stamp by Hero Arts.
Can you guess how many challenges I am entering this for? :D
1. Hero Arts: Complementary colors. I used yellow and purple this time.
2. Sunday Sketch and Stamp: the sketch by Arianne
3. Pile It On: The color purple
4. Charisma Cardz: Any theme, any style
5. Stamp Something: Embellish something, using at least three enbellishments
6. Roses on Paper: a combined challenge and incorporate flowers. I am also entering this for the GDT call for Belles 'n Whistles, Roses On Paper's new division.
7. 2RedBananas: What do you see when you think of summer? I see flowers, butterflies, happy colors.
8. ABC Challenge: Two Tones. I only used yellow and purple, excluding the blank card and skin.
Hope everyone enjoy looking at this cheerful card! Thanks for stopping!