Monday, November 7, 2011

Clearly a Special Showcase..and SALE!

Hello, friends!

As promised, we are here today with a special CLEAR STAMP SHOWCASE and a ONE-DAY only SALE! For today only, all clear stamp sets are only $12 each! We want to make your holidays as stress-free as possible and who doesn't love a little online shopping to save from bearing the crowds and crazy limited quantities out there?

We are so excited to bring you our "CLEAR STAMP SHOWCASE" today at The Greeting Farm!

In addition to our one-day sale, we have a few prizes along the way! Not one, but TWO LUCKY WINNERS will win a clear stamp set of choice just for hopping with TGF today!

Our clear stamp sets are made from high-quality photopolymer and we are very happy so far with the feedback we've received from both our design teams and customers alike! We asked everyone to be very candid with us to make sure that we were bringing you the same, quality TGF product you'd expect from us. I for one LOVE clear stamps because I can see where I am stamping! We love being able to bring you such fun and versatile lines of images and our clears are no exception! While we won't be going all clear, we do enjoy the versatility of this new line and really hope you do, too!

With our newsletter coming right around the corner on the 15th, we'd love to offer a Clear Stamp Showcase: Newsletter edition to get our customers even more acquainted with our Clear line and would love to see YOUR submissions! Please email Jessica at yeahshestamps@gmail.com by November 12th to submit your entry for consideration with a short write up of your project. Showcased projects will WIN a free stamp!

For now, we have a great lineup planned for you today with LOTS of creativity and fun ideas from clean and simple to stunningly colored and embellished- and don't forget to leave comments along the way and then come back here to comment and enter to WIN one of the TWO prizes! We hope you gain tons of inspiration today and can't wait to get started, so without further adieu, here is today's line up:


For my card/project today, I went with the Furever set. I mentioned before how versatile this set is...good for any occasion, for cat or dog lovers alike!

I made this set of mini card with Butterfly Box set for someone special in mind! This set is for my November Secret Sister! You can find details on Kris' blog about Secret Sister Swap. I haven't sent this out yet so I am so sorry I can not reveal who it is yet! But I can tell you a few things about her! hehe She has a blog full of inspirational creations! Her creativity is top notch and oh my gosh, her coloring is totally out of this world!

Anyway, here is what I made for her:

A simple mini Autumn inspired card. The theme for November (Secret Sister) is Give Thanks. But since this card is so small and I couldn't find a place to insert a sentiment, I kept this card blank but with a Fall feel to it. You know, Fall-->November--->Thanksgiving--->Give Thanks! hehe


Here is a matching Butterfly Box. I was browsing through Splitcoast and found this and love it! It's not any usual box so I just have to try it myself! You know how much I love anything but a card stuff! LOL

Here is how it is once the box is opened. Of course, I am going to fill it up with some of my handmade goodies for my Secret Sister! :)


Here is the complete set!


Thanks so much for joining us today as we CLEARLY can't wait for you to enjoy this special event! Don't forget that the DECEMBER Guest Designer contest ends 11/10, so make sure to get your entries in to Jess before the big reveal of Phase 1 on our Facebook page on Friday, 11/11!

What's more? Please join us at 7pm CST on Friday, November 11th in our SCS Forum for our First-EVER TGF "Customer Challenge and Chit-Chat" night! Our first night will be a MOVIE THEME event so pop some popcorn, grab your favorite candy, and join us for LIVE chatter, trivia, and a challenge with our first Customer Hostess to be revealed shortly! :)

If you're not able to join us for the live chat no worries- we will be doing these at different times of day to include our overseas friends when we can. Challenge will be open ALL weekend, too, so there will be time for EVERYONE to play! We'll wrap up about 10pm CST or whenever we conk out- but for now, get ready to join us for a night at the movies!

See you soon!

33 comments:

cabio's craft corner said...

Gorgeous box. Love the way this box close. Cute and you even made a match card with it. Awesome set Kim :o)
Hugs,
Cabio

Divine said...

Great projects! That stamp set is so darn cute. TFS :)

Kathy said...

Super cute box and card! I'm going to check it out. Thanks for sharing!

kmgillon at yahoo dot com

Pöydän kulmalla näpertelijä said...

So adorable!

Christa said...

great box ,love the way you color, great gift to give away hugs christa

Jenny V. said...

Wow Kim awesome job on these gift set. Beatiful!

GCLmom said...

Is it too late to become your Secret Sister? :) What a wonderful gift. I love it! Thank your for sharing.

Amy said...

What an awesome project!! I love this stamp set, simply adorable ;)

Miriam Prantner said...

Wow! What a gorgeous project! Amazing colorig and the paper you chose is perfect!

Denice said...

Eeeeek! What's not to love about your notecard and box?!! I love how you colored the image and gave it a shadow...just purr-fect!

:Dx

Shari said...

So cute! what a perfect gift set!

Christy Beans said...

So pretty! Definitely another inspiration to bookmark - love this project! =)

Gwen's Busy Little Hands said...

Very nice project. Love the way the box opens. How cute is that little kitty?

Smiles!
Gwen

Creations by Shirl said...

Great gift set Kim~
I'm sure the recipient is going to love receiving this made especially by you.....

NinaN said...

That is a very cool box!

Simply Sandy said...

what beautiful projects! Love this stamp set and you colored it so cute!

paperpapier said...

what a gorgeous butterfly box decorated with beautiful coloured image!

Annie's Creations said...

Oh my...that's absolutely adorable! Such a cute idea!

Shaela said...

Stunning, as usual - LOVE those flowers!!

Marsha said...

this box with matching card is too darn cute ;-) love those TGF stamps :-D

DGirlLV said...

Wow, awesome box and cards! Thanks for sharing!

Naomi said...

Oh my gosh, Kim, LOVE that butterfly box! The card is FAB, too...I really love this stamp set...in fact, I already ordered it...along with Tea-rrific...can't wait to get them!

Heidi Brawley said...

wow love your card and box set. sooo cute!
Hugs, Heidi

My Scrap Diary said...

Gorgeous mini card and box!!
Thanks for the tutorial link.
Jess M

Sue D said...

Very sweet card and box!

Lorraine said...

this is awesome i love it xx

Mimi said...

Kim, this is too cute!! Love the rich colors and adorable image!! Your lucky secret sister will definitely LOVE this!! ;)

lati said...

Cute projects!!

Tamara said...

Oh my gosh! That is beautiful!!! I don't know if I love the coloring of the flower better! Lol TFS!

Angie said...

Wow, so gorgeous!! Great job!

Carisa said...

Omg, this is freaking adorable!!! I love your box and matching card!!!

tracey said...

Stunning project Kim. Well done.

Leanne said...

O how did I miss this gorgeous set? You are the queen of combos like these. Just too many beautiful details to list. Another WOW for me Kim! You rock! :)