Tuesday, April 21, 2015

Whatever Road You Take, Take Time For Detours!

Hi again!  Two posts in a row!  I am amazed at myself!

This is actually a simply fun card I made out of the blue.  I ordered this Stamping Bella stamp and it came today.  My intention was just stamp and then set aside to color later.  I couldn't wait!  

This is the Uptown Girl Collection from Stamping Bella.  This is my first rubber stamp purchase since about a year or so ago!  This is also the newest stamp I own!  lol  

This stamp is pretty big so I didn't add any embellishment on this card.  The sentiment comes with the stamp.



Since I haven't play along any challenges in like forever, I thought it would be fun to add this one on the 7 Kids College Fun challenge.  It's Anything Goes plus a twist of Spring colors.  This card is perfect for the challenge, don't you think?


2 comments:

eva said...

i love these uptown girl images! love the corner notches and the purple card base!

Denice said...

What a fabulous sentiment! I can see why you couldn't wait to color this girl...a fun image, and absolutely....your coloring rocks!