Monday, April 28, 2014

Papertrey Ink: Thank You Card

Boy! How time flies!  It's the start of another week already! 
 
I didn't get to craft much these last few days.  We have two sick babies in the house.  The little one has been sick since last Thursday and the girl since Saturday.  I took the baby to the doctor on Saturday and today.  Both days his doctor couldn't figure out why he has been having fever.  Hubby is taking him to the lab for some blood work tomorrow if the fever persists.
 
I am a little disturbed because when my baby's doctor tried to pick up some ear wax from my baby's ears with the tweezers, his ears bleed a little.  I assume his doctor accidentally scrapped my baby's ears because he moving so much.  His doctor assured me it's okay.  I hope so!
 
Hopefully Kaylie's fever goes away soon.  Otherwise, I will need to take her to the doctor. 
 
Today's share is a thank you card.  This is one of the custom made card for a customer. I needed to make a few cards fast so I used only sentiment one this one.  Yup, no coloring!
 

Sentiment:  Papertrey Ink
Fabric Flowers:  Kimbee's Designs
Pearls:  Recollections
Metal corner:  eBay
Gum Drops:  Your Next Stamp (c/o)
Papers: Forgot, sorry!


Hope everyone is having a great start of the week!
 


3 comments:

Denice said...

This is stunning....love the mix-matched papers. And as always, your handmade flowers are the highlight of this creative card.
:Dxx

Elena said...

Hope your babies are feeling better.
Love the stunning card and gorgeous flowers!

Leanne said...

Love it!!
Aww, hope your kids are feeling better!