Friday, July 26, 2013

Mo's Digital Pencil: Christmas in July and Stamps for Sale

Hello everyone!

I printed this Mo's cutie (First Christmas Girl) a long while back and finally decided to color her up.  I spent over an hour coloring her!  lol  I wanted to use her on a card right away because otherwise, I would just leave her with my pile of colored images and who knows when I will get to her!

Mo's current challenge calls for KRAFT papers.  Yes, very easy so I simply used kraft papers as backings. My fave color at the moment is plum.  Can you tell from this card?  lol  By the way, I am hunting for a nice plum satchel so if you come across one, please let me know! :)

Supplies:
Image:  Mo's Digital Pencil
Papers: Bo Bunny's Garden Girl Collection, The Paper Company
Embellishments: Recollections flowers and pearls, Ranger's stickle, metal photo corner and gems (forgot the brand), cotton lace (from downtown fabric store)
Color medium: Copic markers, Prisma Color pencils
Ink:  Color Box chalk ink, Memento jet black

I have been trying to organize my craft area.  I don't craft as much these days and since I have TONS of stamps (some I never knew I have lol), I decided to find them new homes.  I've listed some on Ebay.  I am still working on listing more.  Some are lightly used and some are still brand new.  You can find them HERE if you are interested.

Can someone PLEASE tell me what is that blog that lists all the challenge blogs out there?  I used to read it on my Google Reader but when Reader disappeared, I lost all the blogs I follow.  I was able to follow some of them on Bloglovin, most gone though.  :(

Thanks and thanks for stopping by, everyone!  

9 comments:

Creations by Shirl said...

Wow Kim, this is simply gorgeous, love the dark colors... She is just the prettiest thing...I bought me a bunch of Mo's digis but haven't had a chance to work on them... Ooh I really like this one too, will have to hop back and see if they still have this one... hehe!

Have A Scrap Happy Day said...

OMGosh, this is so gorgeous. The bold colors really pop. Love the pretty flowers too.

Danni said...

Oh my!! Way too cute and I love the colors! The blog that lists all the challenges use to be Feline Playful but they recently changed their name to Paper Playful- http://paperplayful.blogspot.com/

Leanne said...

Wow kim!! Love this! Mo's images are all so darn cute. This one is adorable! Love the plum colors it's really dramatic!
I need to start purging my stuff too. Need to find the time.
Have a nice weekend!
:D
xx

Lynn said...

The plum and green together make this card really rich. I love it! Not traditional Xmas colors but they do give your gorgeous card a festive look.

Alyce Kit and Clowder said...

oh wow so gorgeous!!! i love the colours and the gorgeous design... beautiful work : )

debby4000 said...

Adorable, gorgeous card.
luv
Debby

Unknown said...

Gorgeous, Kim! Your coloring is just stunning!

Anja said...

What an awesome card! I love simply everything of your beautiful card, esp. the rich colours!
Sorry for beeing late with my commenting - but nevertheless thank you so much for joining us at Mo's Digital Pencil! Really hope to see you playing again soon!

Hugs, Anja