Sunday, April 7, 2013

Happy Birthday Eva!!!

This is my teammate, Eva's birthday!  Happy Birthday, Eva!  Hope you have a fantastic day!

Here is a card I made just for you!  I used the newly released Fumi with Turtle on this card. I colored Fumi with Copic markers. Sentiment is by Papertrey Ink.


The rest of my teamies are also here to help celebrate Eva's special day!  Hop over to Yumi and Fumi to see all their wonderful creations!  Please stop by Eva's blog and wish her a Happy Birthday as well!

5 comments:

eva said...

thank you, kim! love this pretty card!

Danni said...

Love this card! so super sweet and cute!

Lynn said...

Your card is a wonderful way to use the new Fumi and Yumi stamp. I think your layout and color choices are perfect. Thank you for generously sharing your creativity.

Creations by Shirl said...

You do wonders in your coloring and the details on your card...
Great job Kim!

Mimi said...

super sweet! love the new fun images! this one is my fave! :D