Monday, March 11, 2013

Sparkle Creations Challenge #100: Sketch

Hello!

 It's time for another fun Sparkle Creations challenge!  From 3/12/13 to 3/24/13, we have this cool sketch for you to play along!

For my card, I used Sweet Treats Emily. I colored Emily with Copic markers.  Yoyo flower is handmade by me.  Sentiment is by Papertrey Ink.


I am not sure what's happening to me but it seems my card making desire is going downhill.  :( I don't have the excitement like I used to have.  Is it possible that I am getting bored with it?  Oh no! I hope not!  Maybe it's just my mojo on vacation!  Let's hope so!  lol

Have a wonderful week, everyone!


4 comments:

Creations by Shirl said...

Great card, love the plate of yummies... TFS Kim~
Hope all is well with the family....

Holly AKA KopyKat said...

Well I could not tell you were missing any mojo at all, this is so adorable! I suffer from burn out once in a while and just walk away from it for a couple days, then go blog hopping and then I'm all juiced up to create again, lol.

Leanne said...

i hear ya. my mojo seems to be on vacay too. i love ur cards kim. they always give me that inspiration i always need.

Cyndi said...

So sweet and fun! Oh no...I think your mojo is just on vaca!