Sunday, February 10, 2013

Challenge #9: Punches and/or Dies

Hello! Sorry this post is a little late! Today is Chinese New Year and my family went out for dim sum this morning and then off to visit friends and families. I just now have a moment to get this post up!

This card is for our current challenge, which is to use PUNCHES and/or Dies.

I used Winter Chuckles on my card.  I colored him a while back with Copic markers.


Yumi and Fumi challenges run two weeks.  This is the second week for the Punches or dies challenge.  Hope you can play along with us!  For info and details on our challenges, please visit our blog!


4 comments:

Denice said...

Winter Chuckles looks sooooo happy! Love your coloring and LO, they work so well together!
Happy Chinese New year to you!
:Dxx

Linda said...

Happy Chinese New Year to you and your family!
Love the card!!!

Leanne said...

Happy Chinese New Year Kim!! I love this card, and all the browns and blues!! Chuckles looks awesome here!! Another beautiful card!!
:)

Cyndi said...

So cute and fabulous!