Tuesday, February 12, 2013

Alicia's Challenge: Used Decorated Papers

Hello!

As promised, here is one of my crocheted items I have been working on lately.  Oh yes, I am on a roll with my crocheting!  Over the last couple of weeks, I think I have crocheted about 15 or so scarves already!

This is a ruffle scarf.  Surprisingly I was able to make an average length scarf with just one skein!  I love how it came out!  Ruffle scarves look great with any outfit and for any occasions! I love that "sassy" look!  What do you think??  Oh and since I made so many already, I listed this one on my Etsy store.  I have other colors available but just haven't gotten around to list them.  LOL  Time, I so need time to do some many things!


Besides crocheting, I have been working on cards as well.  Here is a card I made using this pretty, fun image from the fair new digi store, Alicia's Little Shop.  I colored this Shopping Girl with Copic markers.  Papers are by Pink Paislee, Bayberry Cottage.  Sentiment is by Papertrey Ink.

Alicia's Little Shop's current challenge is to use decorated papers so I am entering this card.  This is an easy peasy challenge I encourage everyone to play along!  I mean, we all use decorated papers/patterned papers on our cards/project, right?  LOL  There are a few challenge rules so check out their blog!


Alrighty, I have a few more cards to work on.  I will be back soon with more postings!


3 comments:

Alyce Kit and Clowder said...

such a gorgeous card kim! i love the beautiful colouring :D your scarf is amazing too!!!

Unknown said...

So beautiful scarf, and gorgeous card as well. Thank you so much for creating the card and for joining the challenge :)

Unknown said...

What a cool scarf...it almost looks like lace! Hope you and family is doing great!