Thursday, January 24, 2013

The Paper Nest Dolls Digital Stamps

Hello! Hope everyone is having a wonderful week! I don't know about you guys but I am so ready for the weekend! I am always looking forward to the weekend! lol

My brother's wedding was last week.  Everything went well.  I was able to finish 270 matchbox favors and two sets (total 32) table numbers.  One set was very plain and basic, very traditional.  The other set was wine bottle tags.  I'll try to post some pics soon!

Today I want to share a few cards I made for one of my customers.  These are custom order cards using my customer's own digital stamps.  The Paper Nest Dolls is a fairly new digital stamp company.  You can check out all the adorable images HERE.

They are currently having a DT call.  Check out all the details HERE.

If you are in the Fort Myers, Florida area, you may want to visit the store!  Too bad I am no where near there; otherwise, I would for sure check it out!

On to my cards....

I used Avery Holding Hands on this card.  I colored the couple with Copic markers.  I used one of my handmade pearl dangles and my hand-dyed seam binding.


This little cutie is Owen, called Owen Fishing.  Too cute!  I colored this image with Copic and Prismacolor pencils. I used scraps on this one.


This is Avery Sewing.  Love her two buns! :) I used Copic and Prismacolor pencils here as well. Fabric flower is handmade.  Sentiment is computer generated.


That's all for now.  I have been crocheting lately again. It has been a year since I last crocheted!  LOL  
I will try to share some of the stuff I made...TRY.

6 comments:

Lynn said...

Your cards are delightful. I especially enjoyed the sewing one. The saying matches her expression so well. The colors and textures you used are very lovely. I'm glad you shared them with blogland.

Leanne said...

Adorable Kim!! These are really cute images. Love all your designs and all the pretty accents. Looking forward to your new crotcheted items.
:)

Denice said...

These are adorable Kim, what a fun new line of stamps!!

I can't wait to see pics of all of the favors and table numbers that you made!
:Dxx

Cyndi said...

These are all so beautiful!

Cyndi said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Paper Nest Dolls said...

thank you ! = )
you made my stamps come to life ! they are ADORABLE!!