I colored this Stampendous image (Angel Kisses) a while back and I finally put this card together. This image is just too sweet! I just had to get the stamp when it was on sale half off at Joanns.com! lol
I colored the image with Copic markers and Prismacolor pencils. For the snow, I used crafty sparkles and liquid pearls. I used star dust stickles on their wings. I think I pretty much only use star dust stickles, no much of the other colors! lol For the fury parts of their clothes, I used sparkly fluff.
Sentiment is by Papertrey Ink.
I haven't linked up any challenges in like forever so let's do just that! :)
1. Christmas at Sweet Stampin Challenge: Anything goes Christmas
2. Crafts and Me: Anything Goes
3. Crafty Creation: Winter Scene
4. Divas By Design: Let' It Snow
5. Inky Impressions: Snow/Winter
6. Whimsy Inspiration: Festive
7. Everybody Art: Christmas
8. Papertake Weekly: Anything Goes
9. Top Tip Tuesday: Christmas
10: Stamp and Create: Sparkly Christmas