Saturday, September 1, 2012

Surprise Birthday Blog Hop for Leanne!

Surprise! Today we are celebrating Leanne Poe's birthday by throwing a fun birthday blog hop party! We thought we'd gather a few of her friends and design team members to celebrate her special day. If you came here from Sandie's blog, you are in the right place. If you didn’t, you may want to start at the beginning at Yumi & Fumi Handmade Crafts blog.

Happy happy Birthday, Leanne!  Wishing you everything beautiful and may all your wishes come true!  Leanne, here is a little card I made just for you!  Sorry, you will get it late.  I've haven't mailed it out yet.  LOL

I used Fumi With Umbrella on this card.  I jsut love coloring Fumi!  She is just so adorable!  I used papers from the Random stack by Crate Paper.  Sentiment is by Papertrey Ink.  Oh, do you see the little bead dangle/bauble/charm?  :)  I made that a while back.  I am glad I did since I don't have much time these days to do much.  Work and kiddos are keeping me really busy these days.


Be sure to end at Leanne's personal blog to wish her a Happy Birthday!! Next up on the hop is RACHEL!

8 comments:

Leanne said...

Kim!!! This is beautiful!! You really know how to make me smile. Your creations are always beautiful and bright and FUN!! This one makes me smile :) Soooo happy we finally connected and sooo happy that you live so close. One of the things I love about you is how you look so calm with so much going on around you. Thank you for this wonderful surprise and most of all your friendship! Luv ya!
;)

eva said...

so pretty kim! love the colors and all your details!

Lynn said...

Gosh, that's a beautiful card. Your coloring is awesome! Thank you for showing me something that really inspires me. Even though it is a card for Leanne, I'm glad that I got to enjoy it too.

Unknown said...

Hi Kim! Love your fun, bright, and pretty card! You are just so good at the layouts...I can really use your challenges hehe.

Alyce Kit and Clowder said...

Aww too cute Kim! She is coloured up beautifully and a gorgeous layout :)

Denice said...

This is wonderful Kim, you're coloring amazes me EVERY time I see one of your projects! Such a fab card!
:Dxx

Rachel Parys said...

This is GORGEOUS Kim!! I love the reds, very eye-catching!!!

Cyndi said...

Fabulous card for Leanne!