Today is a special day at the Yumi & Fumi Handmade Crafts Blog because TODAY starts the very first official challenge. The Yumi & Fumi Handmade Crafts Blog will be having bi-weekly challenges, and YES, there will be some prizes involved, HIP, HIP HOORAY!! :) Prizes will be available during blog hops and challenges that start at the beginning of the month only. However, because this is the very first challenge, there is a prize up for grabs!!
Our challenge for the next two weeks is an easy one!
Since this is the very first challenge, you can use any image you want!! Told ya...EASY PEASY!! But please take the time to review all of the challenge rules HERE to make sure you qualify (the rules are under "Challenge Info" at the top tab). You have until Saturday, September 1st, 11am PST to link up your new project (one entry per blog). We will pick one Prize Winner and 3 Top Picks.
Starting with the 2nd challenge on September 2nd, you WILL have to use a Yumi & Fumi Handmade or Sister Stamps image to qualify for the prize drawing.
Also, you'll definitely want to come like the Yumi & Fumi Handmade Crafts Facebook Fan Page so you can stay up-to-date, get your challenge reminders, and share your creations!
For my card today, I used Yumi with Fan! I colored Fumi with copics. I used white gelly roll pen for the little flowers on her kimono. Flowers are handmade.
Well, tomorrow I go back to work after three months of maternity leave. Am I ready to go back? Nope! Well, I am but at the same time, not yet. LOL I have so much I want to do while I was off but did not get to. I need more time! LOL
Here are the things I wanted to work on....and what I've accomplished during my three months off:
1. List some of my unused crafty stuff on ebay. I listed some and sold some. I still have a lot to list. LOL It's so time consuming to list them!
2. Work on more and new items for my Etsy store. I made quite a few stuff but did not get to list all of them.
3. Organize my craft area. I organize part of it. 6x6 papers are all organized neatly in a new basket; Copic markers are all neatly in the shelf hubby made for me; all my flowers are neatly stored in a 12 -drawer shelf; most dies are neatly stored in a basket; most beads are in containers and are separated by silver, bronze, glass beads, beads, etc; ribbons are done; all buttons are in one place and not multiple containers. I still need to go through all my new and used stamps and lots of everything else. I may post stamps for sale on my blog one day, just need time. LOL
4. Straighten my hair. Got it done!
5. Visit doctor. Done!
6. Visit dentist. Done!
7. Lose weight. I am still working on that. lol I kept 13 lbs from having my baby. :(
Anyway, I hope everyone is having a wonderful Sunday! It's hot out there so stay in and keep cool!
Don't forget to link up your creations on the Yumi & Fumi Handmade blog for a chance at winning some awesome prizes!
Thanks for stopping by everyone!