Monday, August 27, 2012

Sparkle Creations Challenge 87: Neutrals

Hello! We have a fun challenge at Sparkle Creations for you to play along these next two weeks! We are challenging you to use neutral colors on your creation!  I don't use just neutrals on my creations often so this is somewhat a challenge for me!  It's fun and I like how my card turned out!


I used Mr. and Mrs.  For this card, I decided to go with mostly Prismacolor pencils.  I only used Copics on skin tone.  

Sentiment is a punch-out from Colorbok.  I thought it's perfect for this image!  Crochet flower is one of my creations.  

For more inspiration, please visit our blog!  Don't forget you have two weeks to play along for a chance at winning a Sparkle Creations stamp!  Have fun!

8 comments:

Denice said...

It doesn't look like Neutrals was too much of a challenge for you Kim because you did a wonderful job on this card. Your fab coloring and handmade flowers are always wonderful additions to your little creations.
:Dxx

Alyce Kit and Clowder said...

Awww gorgeous Kim! Love the image and the colouring is tops :)

Leanne said...

Pretty Kim! Love the simple yet elegant design. It's lovely.
;)

Sonia said...

Hi Kim
ADorable wedding couple image. You did a Fabulous and elegant creation. Love the crochet flower.
GREAT JOB!~
-Sony
sonia-studio60.blogspot.com

Julie said...

My oh my, this is an absolutely gorgeous card, your colouring amazing and the design, stunning!

Sheri Gilson said...

Kim, this is GORGEOUS!! Love your amazing take on using neutrals!! Thanks again for having me as the GD this month...had so much fun!!

Unknown said...

OMG! so gorgeous! looking forward to see more from you but this time please add something about Plastic business cards

Mary J said...

Wow, that is beautiful, Kim! I gotta get me this stamp!