Wednesday, July 11, 2012

You Are My Cup Of Tea



PLEASE SCROLL DOWN FOR MY SPARKLE CREATIONS YOUR HIGHNESS LUCY PREVIEW! 


Good morning, everybody! hehe This is what my son says in the morning sometimes. :)

It has been a looooong while since I play along any challenges so this post is just for that! This card is for the challenge over at Designed To Color!  I love the June/July issue sketch! If you have sent the current issue, you will find my card on page...  I am super duper excited to see one of my cards in print!!!  I will post that card at a later date.

I used the same sketch for this card, the current challenge. I used Tea Set Rin from Sparkle Creations.  Sentiment comes with the stamp.  Papers are by Crate Paper.

Have a fabulous day, everyone!


 

5 comments:

Tina said...

Pretty papers and lovely image Kim.Tinaxx

Jen Shults said...

Gorgeous Kim! Your coloring is just amazing!

Mimi said...

Such vibrant colors Kim! So glad to see your awesome crafting again!! Hope all is well! ;D

Alyce Kit and Clowder said...

Super cute Kim! I love the image and the fun colours :)

Cyndi said...

Very fun with the bright colors! Nice to see you crafting!