Monday, December 5, 2011

Saturday...

Hello!

It is super cold here in Los Angeles these days. I know I shouldn't complain because some of you are in much colder areas. It's cold for me since we have mostly warm days.

Were you guys affected by last week's strong wing? Oh my gosh, fallen trees (mostly big trees) are still everywhere!

Anyway, today I have this CC Saturday card to share! Since the Holiday is here, I decided to dress him up a little festive for a Christmas card. I followed the sketch from Stamp With Fun and used Basic Grey's Eskimo Kisses papers. I even added a couple jingle bells as charms!

I got a few errands to run today so I better get going. I shall be back soon to share more! I worked on a few cards this weekend! Yay! Have a good one, everyone!

4 comments:

Leanne said...

Awesome card Kim! I love the jingle bells, so vintagy and fun.
We had our power knocked out for a couple days, but it was back up on Friday at 7pm. But everywhere I drove you could see downed trees and power outages. Today looks like it's getting back to normal.
Have fun and can't wait to see what you made this weekend.
YAY! So happy you got to craft.
;)

Amy said...

Awesome card Kim, love the quilted look to the background and the bells are such a cool accent!
I've wanted to thank you so much for all the awesomeness you sent me for the Nov. secret sister! You blew me away and I felt so spoiled and very lucky! :) Thank you so much!

Danni said...

Stunning card!! Wonderful holiday card! Stay warm!!

Jessica Diedrich said...

He looks so handsome and your background is fabulous! I can't believe how cold it is there- stay warm!!!