Saturday, September 10, 2011

Proud As A Peacock

Hello friends!

Hope everyone is enjoying the weekend!

We were planning on going to Legoland this weekend but cancelled it the last minute because my son was sick. I guess we can always go some other time. I mean, it's pretty close by. It's no more than two hours away. LOL

Anyway, I want to share these two peacock cards with you! I made these for the Our Craft Lounge 2011 Summer CHA samples. I tend to forget what I posted or not when I put my cards/projects away. You know, out of sight, out of mind! LOL

I used this proud peacock from the Proud As A Peacock set. This is a brand new set just recently released. It comes with some awesome sentiments too! I totally recommend this!


Well, gang, that's all for now. I haven't have much time to craft hence the lack of posts. I need to send some thank you cards out too but haven't have the time to get things together. I have got to get more organized! LOL

4 comments:

Creations by Shirl said...

Both cards are gorgeous, by fav is the blueish one though... luv how you coordinate the colors with the papers too...

Cyndi said...

these are both so pretty!

Alanna said...

Beautiful cards Kim. What a unique stamp. Sorry to hear your little one was sick. Hopefully he's feeling better now.

debby4000 said...

Wonderful, fabulous cards Kim, love both colourways.
luv
Debby